Move on from Bonds, Friendships , Breakups

"People make time for who they want" That's a quote I didn't want to believe when I had bonds with others I really loved, but  seems to never make the time. Not only that it felt as if I never crossed their minds... I would text,call,email... every part of me wanted to hold on to that person.. so here's my advice based off my experience.

It started with  ignored messages, then less calls... I ALWAYS said good morning and goodnight. I ALWAYS was the first to text. I ALWAYS was the one to call... suddenly you just don't give a care in the world what they are doing. Because they taught you not to.

 People have ways of showing they aren't interested and some don't say it... they show it. I've learned that once you feel like your avoided by someone never disturb them again! 
My best-friend Jala we don't talk everyday. Because we both have our schedules.. some do a priorities and some use it as a excuse. But in reality no one is ever THAT busy...

Really no one is worth stressing over! Move on! Its okay to leave people who are this way to you! The world is yours! Go find yourself because honey life goes on with or without them! Starting today, your days of chasing people are O-V-E-R!! If they aren't making an effort to stay in your life stop making an effort to be in theirs. Getting a message is also a message. Getting blocked by a person who knows you dearly love them is a message. Sometimes you have to give up on people not because YOU don't care because they don't. LET THEM LEAVE!!! Don't chase after these HUMANS LOL. (You can change that word to something else if you like) 
People who ignore you until it suits them to talk to YOU, are not worth your friendship or your time!! PACK THOSE BAGS!!! If they want 
you in their life you shouldn't be FIGHTING for it. If you cant figure out where you stand in someone life honey it may be time to stop standing and staying and start walking!!! Stop sacrificing time for people who cant do the same for you. There should be no excuses or no lies in a friendship or a bond especially if it the same one.

Comments

Popular Posts